Implant Dentures – A Simple Solution for Loose Dentures
At Alamo Dental Health, we know how important it is to help you keep your teeth in your mouth. Because we also know that our patients want a simple and affordable solution, we are glad to be able to offer Implant Dentures.
Dentures can be uncomfortable. They wiggle and move and they even fall out. In fact, people come to us every day looking for a solution for their poorly fitting dentures. Not surprisingly, no one wants to be embarrassed by their teeth!
People also call them Implant Overdentures and Snap-On Dentures. Using modern implant technology, you can have your teeth and actually eat with them too!
Implant Dentures Have Several Important Advantages:
- Stable, Strong and Safe
- Natural Looking Teeth that are Easy to Chew with
- Surprisingly MUCH More affordable than All-on-4 or Implant Bridges
- NO PALATE Design on Upper Denture
- Longer lasting than All-on-4 Denture Hybrids
- Easier to Maintain than All-on-4
- ALSO Easier to Clean than All-on-4
- Come meet us and find out if Implant Overdentures are the right solution for you!
How Much Do Implant Dentures Cost?
Cost naturally depends on what needs to be done. In fact, several questions must be answered in order to estimate cost:
- Firstly, do you have a denture already?
- If yes, does it need to be remade or relined to connect to the implants?
- Also, can it be converted to attach to implants?
- Secondly, do you need teeth extracted? If so, a healing temporary denture may also be needed.
- Thirdly, does extra jaw bone need to be surgically removed to make room for implant attachments?
- In addition, is your bone density low or high? Why? Because low density bone requires splinting of 4 implants with an additional titanium bar.
- Finally, to estimate the costs of your Implant Overdentures, you need to know how many implants do you need? 2? 3? 4?
Obviously, no one knows the answers to these questions off the top of their heads. Therefore, a proper dental evaluation is essential to figuring out how much Implant Dentures treatment will cost.
Furthermore, that is also why it’s impossible to provide accurate quotes over the phone. Since there is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” denture, there is also no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” price. Of course, if you’re not a dentist, how could you know all the factors that go into designing a great implant denture? When people find out how complex it is, they also understand why a proper evaluation is needed in order to answer financial questions.
In order to read more on dental implant fees in San Antonio, go to our Dental Implants Fees Page.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Implant Dentures?
Possibly. However, it depends on your specific plan. Although many patients we treat do have partial or even complete coverage for implant dentures, others do not.
If you would like us to complete a complementary dental insurance benefits verification for you, please call and schedule a consultation. During your consultation, our treatment coordinator will review your insurance benefits with you. Not only will you get your benefits breakdown explained, but you’ll also have a chance to get your questions answered.
Implant Dentures: Simple, Affordable and Most Comfortable
(2 Implants) Lower Implant Denture
(4 Implants) Upper Implant Denture
What Can You Achieve with Implant Overdentures?
With the addition of two to four dental implants, a loose denture can become solid and strong. Solid, stable dentures means better chewing and easier talking. Not only do implants give dentures more bite, but they also eliminate denture wiggle and flop. Imagine no longer struggling to keep the dentures in place or to bite into hard or chewy foods. Implant dentures are more natural looking and lower maintenance. Not surprisingly, easier to clean means easier to keep healthy. Everyone is happier when teeth are easier, healthier and more affordable!
Why Our Patients LOVE Implant Overdentures:
- Fewer Implants: Just 2-4 implants
- More Affordable: In fact, they cost 40-70% LESS than All-on-4
- Simple: Easy 2-Step Process
- More Durable: Last three times longer than All-on-4
- More Hygienic: Being easier to clean also means better comfort and safety
- Healthier: Half the risk of infection and complications
Are Implant Dentures Right for You?
How can you know if they’re right for you? Come to a simple Meet and Greet appointment!
The success (and the cost) of every dental implant depends most on one thing: Bone. How much do you have? What kind do you have? Where is it? The only way to get the answers to those questions is with a special 3-D CT X-Ray. Come meet us and get a free 3-D CT X-Ray so that you know the facts about your bone and your options!
Take the First Step
Schedule a Meet and Greet appointment.
Get started today!
3-D CT X-Ray
Look INSIDE your bone.
Are Implants right for you?
Discuss Financial Options
What options fit your budget?
Payment plans also available.
Schedule Your Treatment
Get ready for your new rock-solid dentures!
From the Dentist, Dr. John Bec
My passion for implant dentistry began with my parents. As first-generation immigrants, they lived most of their lives without good dental care and lost teeth early on. When I started dental school and realized dental implants could give my parents strong new teeth, I decided I was going to become the best implant dentist I could be. After completing additional implant training, my Mom was, of course, one of the first patients to receive dental implant surgery in my office.
Unfortunately, even knowing that your dentist LOVES you can’t erase bad dental memories from your past. For as long as I remember, my Mom has dreaded going to the dentist. She shares the anxiety of so many other people who had terribly traumatic childhood dental visits. However, with the help of sedation, patients like my Mom with dental fear, anxiety and dental phobia can now experience life-changing implant surgeries without the fear. Sedation gives fearful patients like my Mom the chance to feel relaxed, calm and comfortable in the dental chair!
If you’ve been living with miserable teeth or dentures, there is hope for you. You can have a natural looking smile and easy, comfortable chewing again!
I invite you to experience dentistry in a whole new way! You’ll never go back, I promise!
Dr. John Bec